Finally, Customizable Search That Won't Break the Bank

Search Magic is a complete eCommerce website search product and merchandising business solution designed with your pocket-book in mind.

Packed With Features

Powerful and flexible fully responsive website search solution. Spelling error correction, synonym suggestion and advanced search queries to name a few.

Designed to be Affordable

A great website search shouldn’t cost a small fortune. Using the latest technology and the power of the Wizards, we’ve built a custom search you can afford.

Excellent Support

Search Magic is fully supported by the premier support team at Your Store Wizards.

Do you want to see Search Magic in action?
Request a Demo

Why Search Magic?

Customizable to Any Website

Don’t worry about your eCommerce website’s custom design. Search Magic is a fully customizable search solution. Our team of designers and developers will make your new search seamless.

Search is Money

Over 44% of online shoppers start with a web search, and over 30% will end up using the search on your website. Providing the best results adds money to your bottom line.

Excellent Customer Service

Anytime you need help, our dedicated support team is at your service. Your custom Search Magic installation is backed by the excellent technical support team from Your Store Wizards.

Built for the Future

Search Magic is built using the most modern code and databases ensuring you won’t be stuck with an old legacy search product. Search Magic is designed to grow with technology.


After years of paying sky high prices for a robust search system, we switched to YSW Search Magic. We love the operator friendly interface and ease of adding misspellings and slang. With over 65% of our customers Using our search feature, it is critical for us to run a system that is not only easy for us, but easy for the customers to find what they want. We are getting the same positive results using this system compared to our old. Only difference is, we are saving a ton of money and Don and team Take the time to hear our feedback and make improvements when necessary.
Pam Macharola
Search Magic is great along with the team behind it. The admin user interface is clean, easy to use, and flexible. Search Magic can do it all seamlessly; from adding keywords synonyms, redirecting pages, and to changing display settings. They communicated with us throughout the whole install and after so that we always knew what to expect and when to expect it. Search Magic has made our site easier to use and we've even gotten calls from our own customers telling us so. We couldn't be happier with the product and service behind Search Magic. Best of the best.
Angelo Catanese
For some time now I had been looking for a search tool that was fast, robust and reasonably priced compared to what we had been paying. When I heard Your Store Wizards had developed Search Magic , I knew I had to give it a shot. It had 90% of what we were looking for and the remaining 10% was added after we requested it. The team there is outstanding to work with and it’s the reason I was confident moving to them. The search is great and we're thrilled to be using it!
Mike Neff Sports Unlimited
Request More Information About Search Magic Today!
Request Information